Sunday, January 6, 2008
xinku-ness
omg last day before school reopens...
updates lates!
Dad might be getting a new car cos current one past the 3 yrs warranty... If getting, it'll most likely be nissan latio sport. Psychoing him to get the crystal blue!
I WANT NEW CAR!Went cosmo's hse with the bunch yest, first time went and let the man show off his gundam collection. Saw picts in his PC, ALOT of ryan's pictures.. Abit weird dunno what's their relation is... In the end I concluded that cosmo will get high seeing metal... Gundam and macross and watever... Metal-freak!
Then cleaning up room and soon will have a fresh coat of paint for my room. Went ikea today to look for blinds but the dimensions I want were sold out. Then made do wif another kind. Those layered curtain kind. Actually the colour looks better than the blinds I originally wanted. Will put up picts once it's all up!
On the same day, dear met and sorta first time talked to my bro and sis-in-law... Paiseh la~ I'm driving cannot be distracted... oops... I apologise for the bombardment from sihua... lol~ Went bugis to take our first-ever neoprints, came out quite good too!! Anyways got her a nice looking bag for her schooling purposes. Then went over to taka to see more BAGS! But as imagine, taka got alot of gian peng ppl so the bag we were looking for only left 1 pc... So we headed over to vivo O.o And finally gotten the bag there~! Like quest like that sia! :P
After which was dinner (KOLO Mee!!) and slacking over at the sentosa-bayfront area... Quite yi yi bu she... Cos tml back to school liao.. Not much time like now to meet up as frequent.. Nonetheless, still got camwhore...






ahem

Labels: two