Saturday, February 2, 2008
XIAO PANG!!!
Been a while since the last update... Was quite busy with school work and stuffs... But that's not saying I'm like totally no life lately~ A lot of fun things happened these days... Hahaha especially last thurs!
Went to celebrate dear's bday on thurs~ Met her after our classes end then headed over to suntec... Well I think I did gave her a surprise when I brought her into Build-A-Bear. Wahaha.. Cos wanted to give her a present that she'll rmb for a long long time... And so Xiao Pang was borned! :P


Xiao Pang getting dressed up
Anyways we call it Xiao Pang cos it's the fatty looking bear in the entire shop... Damn hard to squeeze clothes onto him! Hahaha

Finished product!
Headed over to Mount Faber for dinner, of course now the 3 of us... And we brought it around also... Looks funny~


Dinner was a heck of a time! Hahaha on top in a cable car... Takes a while to really get used to it... But it was nice! Nice view, nice food and very quiet. No noisy bustling of the crowd... Very nice experience!




Of course Xiao Pang was there too! hahaa

- It makes me happy seeing that you're happy -
Labels: occasions, two, xiao pang