Sunday, March 30, 2008
time no enough
These few days had been real busy wif school work... This coming week is the 11th and exams is on the 13th, but the problem is I still have project to do!!!! DAMN bottleneck project.....
Anyways it's the game programming project.. Had been staying back everyday from last monday to even today, sunday!!!! Well except thurs went to meet laopo for dinner~ The only time I rest in the entire week! And was staying back in school till 10pm everyday, reach home also close to 12 already......
But I'm glad the game's finally done now... Although din manage to get the multiplayer to work... But I think what we done now is also quite good~ wahaha very exciting game lo~
And so once the game presentation is over, it's time to start studying for exams... Must really work hard this time, esp when last sem's results aren't that good....
And also these days have been killing me, feeling sick and tired... I just wanna say a BIG thank you to none other than my dear being there mentally for me~ lol! My mental strength of support! You made me feel better when I'm down, and giving me concern, when I needed. *Hugs!*
Labels: randomness, rantings