Wednesday, May 28, 2008
2nd day of filming
I'm a little more dead than yesterday....
2nd day of filming~ Same old routine, mediacorp then sentosa... Today's weather is slightly better than yesterday, altho it raining quite heavily in the early afternoon, but it's not as hot as yest!
Had fun today~ As I feel today's director is more concerned for the crew... Those ppl that are not appearing in the scene can rest until their turn~ Hahaha therefore the 6 of us were playing cards, slacking in the shade and playing volleyball and Frisbee! Can earn money and enjoy sports at the same time :D
Everything is ok until the bus ride out, alighted at vivo then I noticed my fone dropped in the bus!!!!! DAMN!! Make me gan cheong all the way back until I know it's safely with Huat's fren... Dun wanna go thru the changing fone and asking for everyone's contact thingy again... So thanks to ah huat, ah huat's fren joleen and our asst ref for helping me find!! THANKS MAN!!!!! Altho it's just one nite w/o fone but it's very inconvenient liao... Miss my fone! LOL!
Anyways tml's the last day of filming~ Hope can catch some stars and take photos with them~ :P
Labels: Filming, work