Tuesday, May 27, 2008

First day of filming and I'm already half-dead
woooargh...


Hahaha first day of filming today~! Well first time for me... Update abit about today's filming~


Arrived @ Mediacorp @ 7am with kim huat~ Went to the wardrobe to draw our set clothes... Haha the place is like what u see in TV, old and rundown.. But it was cool nonetheless~ Our set clothes are.. Yellow polo tee with black berms, plus cap and sunglass.. Damn orbiang.. Referees are white, linesmen are orange and us scorers are yellow... Arg!


Set off to Sentosa @ around 8~ Took the same minibus with joanne peh, jade seah, jessica liu and dawn yeo. I was setting a few seats behind dawn, she REALLY does have alot of pinkish and hello kitty stuffys LOL!


Then arrived @ sentosa and saw Christopher lee and another china guy actor.. Dunno his name... Anyways today scenes are focused on the volleyball tournament, Joanne and Jade against Jessica and Dawn.. The 2 guys are audience on the stands..


Weather was sucky... Rain and stop for 3 times... Had to shelter under the KM8 bar.. With the 70 over extra ppls... Rain was damn big, and when the skies cleared up, the heat was intense! So I'm chaota-ed now...


Anyways after a whole day of takes and cuts, one simple scene can take up to 1/2 hour to film.. Not easy for the crew, and also for the extras as well, esp in the burning sun... But that's what makes the drama smooth and seamless.. So next time when u watch even a sucky local drama, rmb to at least kelian them for the effort put in!! Hahaha~


Oh ya~ I think I'll appear in some scene of the show~ Hahah I dunno which particular episode, I'll post again when I do~! Must look out for me ok! :P


~ Missing my dear piglet.. Wanna give her a muack! ~





Labels: ,

8:37 PM

Reach my prismic soul.
25. Male.

Unconditional Desires.
1. Be rich!
2. Be rich!
3. Be rich!

Learn tennis.
Tour around the world.
Do a studio recording.

The endless connections.
keat's
cel's
wl's
XN's
miki's
pandi's
hj's
ron's

Mix the words up.

It took time to see.
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
May 2009
August 2009
September 2009
November 2009
January 2010
February 2010

You have my thanks.
Designer: Eclair-x
Original image: Bryce Milburn

Tweeeet!


follow guessz at http://twitter.com

<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4167491771345976904?origin\x3dhttp://endless-skies.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=4880903842810101313&amp;blogName=fengfeng%3Dsiao+siao&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Ffengfeng-diaodiao-siaosiao.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Ffengfeng-diaodiao-siaosiao.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>