Thursday, May 29, 2008
Last day of filming!!
WOOO! Finally it's the last day!!!!
Imagine being in the sun from 9am to 6pm, for 3 consecutive days... YES! That's what I'm going thru these days... Hahaha so very looking forward to finishing up the filming!
Today's heat was quite unbearable man.. Worst out of the 3 days... Can really feel my skin burning and my handphone heating up in my pocket... On the other hand it didn't really rain alot today~
Heard about our director and his fiery working style, ok, caught a glimpse of that today. Like ah huat and I thought, the management is really damn F-UP! Think army.. Abit more worse than that.. We have the fu*king irritating 死肥婆 extra thinking that she's damn great cos she probably part-timed a million times, and also the not so corporative crowd.
Afterwards knew that they're paid less than 30 bucks per day, so can't really blame them.
But overall this 3 days of working as a part-timer was really very fun~ More fun than any other jobs I temped in! Hahaha we have the sun, the beach, the bikini gals, food and drinks! What else more to ask?? :D
Got to know a few frens during the job, hahah the refs and linesmen~ and some PA's~ Getting to know more kakis is always fun and "useful"... MUAHAHAHA! Hahaha and also can see which artistes are hostile and which are nice... Only wasted thingy is that we didn't had a chance to take photos with them.
Glad that I had a chance to do this kind of work.. Cos I think not many ppl have the chance to, and it was a very worthwhile experience, seeing how dramas are actually done.. And also the people that I knew~ Hope can have a chance to do this again!!! :D
Labels: Filming, FUN~, work