Thursday, May 22, 2008
random = me
Heya!
Whew... Tired man... Today supposedly dun haf any plans, hence after lunch straight away went to do FYP... Then felt like going out, and went cycling alone to pasir ris park... LOL!
From my place over to the park isn't that long... Perhaps about 6km or something... But due to the SUPER HARD seat I have, my ass still hurts.. But it was quite cool seeing almost no one over at pasir ris park.. Very quiet and transient :)
Finally my FYP sup contacted me for a meeting this coming monday.
AND!! The biggest news of the day!
A fren of mine that accepted the work @ mediacorp suddenly called me saying he's not free next week.. Ask me whether I wanna work not.. Btw it's to become a score keeper for the upcoming drama 球爱大战 @ sentosa. Yup become extra.. But according to the lady she said not those walk-around-doing-nothing extras. Like have to really do things one... Actually dun mind doing, for the $$, fun, and can get to see "stars". Hope I dun screw up the filming tho... Hahaha should be fun~ looking forward to next week! :D
球爱大战.. A new drama involving beach volleyball, beaches and bikini babes(!) that airs on July 7.
ARGH.. How come I'm like advertising for them... watever..Labels: happenings, randomness