Monday, June 30, 2008
MOBBING MOB!
A mobby hi to everyone!
First time got a mobilization. For those that do not know what a mob is, it's something army does to poor citizens, making them go back to forsaken depths of the earth, bringing along pieces of heavy junks and waiting for all their fellow suckers to arrive before letting everyone off.
Yup so that happened to me today morning. Somemore I was the detachment IC, never mind what's that, it's just more shitwork.
Anyways I was not the earliest to reach, but they still made us wait another 2 hours cause they were short of 2 guys. So after much waiting, the brigade commander finally found some conscience deep in his heart and decided to let everyone off, but not before the usual jibberish talks.
We are also told that there will be an ICT this coming dec. Wooo something to look forward to eh. Gonna plan for a holiday getaway soon.
P.S. I Love my Piglet
Labels: army, rantings