Thursday, July 24, 2008
sh*t! school's starting!
Heyohi!
Holy crap.. One more week of holidays left!! DIEEE!!!!
Anyways finally finished my marketing elective~! Woooo! After all those bombarding presentations and meetings, things have finally come to an end. To think of it, probably I shouldn't SU... The exams are all from the book! Open book somemore, I just copy/paste.. :P
Oh ya.. Went to 推拿 my leg today... Some injury I sustained from the recent army thingy.. Too long never wear my boots le, kenna sprained. And so I finally went to see the doctor after almost a month :| Now my leg in all wrapped up...
The last week of holidays have to do my FYP liao... Undergoing a hiatus for sometime already :P Hopefully can accomplish alot!
And also.. Wanna plan for a Sentosa outing soon too~ Must enjoy first before my last sem of school starts!!!!
Labels: rantings, school