Saturday, July 12, 2008
the table's hot!
21
I love this show! Superb screenplay! Professional actors! And the theme was excellent!
For those that are gonna watch this show, here's how card counting in blackjack works:
Simply put, you will want to play in a table that is hot. And of course quit when the table's getting cool.
So how do you determine whether the table's hot or cold? Count 'em cards!
Basically, when the dealer opens cards 2 to 6, you add one to the overall count.
10, J, Q, K and Aces, you minus one to the overall count.
7, 8 and 9 are neutral cards, you do not have to change the count.
I bet you could see why it's done this way from here. Yup~ Because the decks in casinos are "continuous". Meaning every hand dealt will affect further dealing probabilities (Variable Change).
And one more thing.. You'll need a team so you can cover multiple tables, for counting and signaling.
That's the principle behind card counting, tables with a higher count (hot) are considered favorable to players and vice versa.
I wanna try it out in casinos! Okay I'm thinking Genting, not Vegas.
Labels: movies