Monday, October 6, 2008

Birthday @ Dempsey!
Heelllo!!!


As promised, I'm gonna upload some photos taken on my Bday! Well~ On Saturday I drove my parents around to settle some stuffs, and when I reached home and bathing halfway, dear suddenly surprised me by coming over my place with this!!



I was surprised~ Considering I'm rushing out to fetch her~ Hahaha it was a pleasant surprise! Even Azack was happy! :P



Before we headed to Dempsey, we stopped by orchard to grab some snacks to eat. :D


First time being to Dempsey and I would say I'm quite lucky... I didn't lose my way there la! Since we were kinda early, we explored the place abit and came across this Anaconda looking thingy!!



Heck we thought it was a wishing pool... I aimed the coin at it!




Of course must cam-whore abit!





And finally we reached our destination. Rakuichi! Was quite shocked when we saw the menu... V pricey~ Took a long time to decide!



And then there's the 2nd surprise! After coming back from the toilet I see a heart-shaped box on the table O.o Inside there are tons of folded-heartshaped-paper(103pcs!) and a Levis T-Shirt! :D Someone really went all out sia! :D :D :D




And so after a DAMN FREAKING NICE dinner, we went over to RedDot, wanting to grab a drink, but it's all packed and noisy, so we went B&J instead~! It was crowded, but not overflowing with ppl~ And with the live band and family ambiance, I can really feel the warmth at heart!




And so we spent some time there... Then went home... Then... Wahahaha! :P Anyways I really enjoyed myself today, I bet someone is happy tho~ Hahaha everything went better than expected! Made me even looking forward to the year end KL trip! Hahaa! Thanks dear for celebrating this day with me! And thanks for all the gifts! *Muacks!*

Labels: ,

9:13 PM

Reach my prismic soul.
25. Male.

Unconditional Desires.
1. Be rich!
2. Be rich!
3. Be rich!

Learn tennis.
Tour around the world.
Do a studio recording.

The endless connections.
keat's
cel's
wl's
XN's
miki's
pandi's
hj's
ron's

Mix the words up.

It took time to see.
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
May 2009
August 2009
September 2009
November 2009
January 2010
February 2010

You have my thanks.
Designer: Eclair-x
Original image: Bryce Milburn

Tweeeet!


follow guessz at http://twitter.com

<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4167491771345976904?origin\x3dhttp://endless-skies.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=4880903842810101313&amp;blogName=fengfeng%3Dsiao+siao&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Ffengfeng-diaodiao-siaosiao.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Ffengfeng-diaodiao-siaosiao.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>