Monday, November 3, 2008

Updates!
Hey all!!


Super long din update blog liao.... Dunno where to continue, so I'll just post recent stuffs that I can remember ba~


Hmmm last week finally finished all the modules projects.. Ya like the disgusting Bio-Info, after receiving an email from the prof saying not to spend too much time on it, we wrapped it up kinda fast! Also the prof. comm. presentation went quite well too~ Hahaha plenty of photos to see in FB!


Other than projects, went for Apple's interview again. Ya this is the 2nd time! They say it's another department.. Screwed up! Anyways I was asked to do this 20 questions analytical test~ Hahaha first time! But I think it wasn't that bad... But something is still on my mind... Cos the job scope of this department is not what I'm really interested in...


Well other than that, I'm in the midst of studying for the upcoming exams.. Next Thursday is the first paper already... Will TRY to put more focus~


*Looking forward to studying out with dear :P *

Labels: ,

6:35 PM

Reach my prismic soul.
25. Male.

Unconditional Desires.
1. Be rich!
2. Be rich!
3. Be rich!

Learn tennis.
Tour around the world.
Do a studio recording.

The endless connections.
keat's
cel's
wl's
XN's
miki's
pandi's
hj's
ron's

Mix the words up.

It took time to see.
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
May 2009
August 2009
September 2009
November 2009
January 2010
February 2010

You have my thanks.
Designer: Eclair-x
Original image: Bryce Milburn

Tweeeet!


follow guessz at http://twitter.com

<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4167491771345976904?origin\x3dhttp://endless-skies.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=4880903842810101313&amp;blogName=fengfeng%3Dsiao+siao&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Ffengfeng-diaodiao-siaosiao.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Ffengfeng-diaodiao-siaosiao.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>