Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Love december! Dun Love the Army!
Weeeeeeehallo!
It's the end of the year once again!! Long awaited time of the year... A review of things that have passed and also upcoming stuffs!
Finally I've completed my academic studies in NTU!!! WOOO! Ok I haven't graduated yet, still have attachment to do, but at least there are no more exams!!! Oh ya! FYP is done too! Speaking of which, the FYP Presentation on Monday went quite well I guess. The sup, as usual dun even know how to use iPod, and the examiner was quite interested in my project!! WAHAHA! Hope can get a good grade for FYP! :D Also hope that I'll get better grades this sem for my exams, considering I studied (memorized) like mad this time round.
Another than school.. I really need to get my leg fixed... The sprain, or whatever tendon-inflammation, has been ongoing for a few months.. Somemore I'm going ICT in a week's time.. ARGH! Think need to go acupuncture...
ICT.... Thanks to seb I saw the 5-day schedule... Die man.. Let's see...
Day 1:
In Process Of NS BRC
Opening Address by BDE Comdr
Equipment Revision / RDS
1. NFE
2. HHTI
3. 8 x 30,
4.10 x 50 Bino
RPKT/ RBOS
Day 2:
IPPT*
Signal Revision / RDS
1. PRC 940
2. HMT
3. AS 1740
4. PRC 610
5. Log Periodic
6. AHF 138*
MotorBike Training (Day & Night)
Day 3:
CST Refresher (WTF!)
Introduction to Sensor Equipment / RDS
1. ICTS
2. UGS
3. AHHTI
Endurance Run (4Km)
Day 4:
CST Refresher (WHOLE DAY!? WTF! x 100)
Day 5:
IPPT Retest
Coy AAR
1st Co-ord & Post ICT Survey
Out Process
CRAZY MAN! 1 and a 1/2 day for CST!! Throw us into the jungle and die there..... Not very looking forward to this.... Although most probably is stay out, I might as well just die there... haha
Busy.. Within these few days still need to go CMPB and army market to top-up. The feeling I had more than 5 years ago is back! Now I feel like a smelly-army-boy!
Labels: randomness, rantings, school