Friday, December 12, 2008

towards the end of ICT
1/2 more day to finishing my ICT!!!


Whew finally endured 4 days of ICT. Wasn't that bad as there were no outfields and stuffs. Mostly recaps on stuffs we've learned before. Other than that there were also new stuffs like lectures on sniffer dogs and patrol dogs.


Oh ya! Miracle happened! I pass IPPT during this ICT! Considering my long-term leg injury... Don't have to worry about IPPT until 2010! HAHAHA!


Highlight of this ICT is probably CST (Combat Survival Training). Learning how to survive if you're stranded on a island or something.. So they taught us to build shelter, find water and set traps to capture animals... And then kill and eat them... Yup.. We have to skin live animals and cook them afterwards!!! If you think that it's crazy or scary.. YOU'RE RIGHT!!! They have a whole lineup of animals from frogs to eels to chicken and turtle.......... Anyways the whole process was VERY "graphic" and kinda traumatizing. For me... I sacrificed a frog and an eel.. :( Anyways I kinda felt like a murderer.. But then again, it's the fittest that survives!


Thought that this ICT could end on a happier note when today it was announced that I was picked as one of the three PS (Platoon Sergent). DAMN FREAKING SUAY! *#%&*^@%&*!&@#! This means that other than the additional shitwork I have to do, I need to go through PS course! And my service will be extended for another 5 years!!! WTF!!!!!!!! WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


So I'm officially very pissed and sian!! I want to keng liao!

Labels:

8:31 PM

Reach my prismic soul.
25. Male.

Unconditional Desires.
1. Be rich!
2. Be rich!
3. Be rich!

Learn tennis.
Tour around the world.
Do a studio recording.

The endless connections.
keat's
cel's
wl's
XN's
miki's
pandi's
hj's
ron's

Mix the words up.

It took time to see.
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
May 2009
August 2009
September 2009
November 2009
January 2010
February 2010

You have my thanks.
Designer: Eclair-x
Original image: Bryce Milburn

Tweeeet!


follow guessz at http://twitter.com

<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4167491771345976904?origin\x3dhttp://endless-skies.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=4880903842810101313&amp;blogName=fengfeng%3Dsiao+siao&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Ffengfeng-diaodiao-siaosiao.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Ffengfeng-diaodiao-siaosiao.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>