Sunday, August 30, 2009
omg it's almost 2 months into work
heyy all!
I always start posts by saying how long is it since the last update. Well.. it is LONG since the last one~ Caught up at work and hence not really in the mood to blog after which...
Anyways! To cut the whole story short, it's almost 2 months since I've started working at Nucleus Connect.. Think I'm more or less getting used to the environment and the peeps as well.. They are nice la~ (Hahah you never know who might be reading this) For those that do not know what the company does, here a link that might help! http://www.nucleusconnect.com
Besides work, me and my dear :P are also looking into going on a holiday this coming December. Previously was looking at Japan but it might be tough given the budget~ So we're considering Korea and Taiwan as well! Anyone with information or promotions about these two let me know ok? I'll give a treat if it works out! Hahahaha!
Recently was kinda down on luck.. Got into an accident! (a minor one) Stupid driver was charging into my lane when I was about to move forward, causing my side bumper to hit his door! The funny thing is that he tailed me all the way for 15mins before the "confrontation". He thought I was some noob that's going to just give him my IC and driving licence so that he can blackmail me... lol~ Okay I'm not going to be mean and post his photos up la! Funny now I think of it.. Anyways police report is made and the insurance company was inform, lets see how things goes~
Hope the next update won't be a few months away! Ciao everyone!
Labels: randomness, updates