Monday, November 23, 2009

Business trip and St. James
In the mood for another update again~


It's about 2 weeks since I'm back from the overseas trip already, for those that do not know, I went Shanghai and Hongkong for a total of about 4 days for business. Both countries are my "virgin" visit, hence it was quite an experience! Though the days there are quite packed and rushed. Weather was especially cold there, like about 15 degrees, even in HK, felt so cooool in those kinda weather :D

Also felt very "jiu" (codeword) during the overseas trip.... Lucky it was just 4 days only! Hahaha if not I dunno wat would happen to someone :P So.. I wanna go back to Hong Kong again for holidays! No meetings or vendor visit whatsoever! It's a relax-rest-shop-eat iternary!


Met up with the army gang last weekend for dinner and drinks as well.. Can't remember when was the last time we had a gathering, besides going back for reservist, maybe more than a year ago? Anyways it was good to see people whom you're close to for a period of 2 years, about 4 years ago hahaha

Went for drinks at St. James.. Though we went there kinda early but we still can't managed to find "acceptable" seatings. We opened a bottle and they can only give us a table near the lockers.... wth! Anyways the housepours could be better.. felt like drinking pure lime juice :P Music was okay but not great, preferred Rebel and Lunar more though~ But it was still fun, great that most of the guys could stay for a while (not to mention the "vegetables" :D :D :D woo wooooo!)

*Don't kill me okay?*


Almost the end of November! Really looking forward to December. Yup Korea trip and Christmas! Can we do a Xmas party this year??? :D













Finally I spoke the truth.. I didn't know I would ever say it out, but now I'm glad that I did. It was stupid to lie and think that everything's okay, I'm just kidding myself. Inflicted hurt and pain which I never meant to in the first place, for why.. I guess I'm too naive, or plain dense. Although you forgave, it will be something that couldn't be forgotten. I wish I could share with you those troubles, but the only thing I can do is to gain your trust, and for that, I promise.

Labels: , , ,

12:19 AM

Reach my prismic soul.
25. Male.

Unconditional Desires.
1. Be rich!
2. Be rich!
3. Be rich!

Learn tennis.
Tour around the world.
Do a studio recording.

The endless connections.
keat's
cel's
wl's
XN's
miki's
pandi's
hj's
ron's

Mix the words up.

It took time to see.
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
May 2009
August 2009
September 2009
November 2009
January 2010
February 2010

You have my thanks.
Designer: Eclair-x
Original image: Bryce Milburn

Tweeeet!


follow guessz at http://twitter.com

<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4167491771345976904?origin\x3dhttp://endless-skies.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=4880903842810101313&amp;blogName=fengfeng%3Dsiao+siao&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Ffengfeng-diaodiao-siaosiao.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Ffengfeng-diaodiao-siaosiao.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>